- Content shall be effective communication when the thought in the mind of the writer exists in the mind of the reader.
- The reader shall never be required to interpret content.
- Content shall tell the truth.
- Content shall not contain profanity, obscene, vulgar, or hateful language.
- Content shall be written at a sixth to eighth grade level.
- Content shall be written so that its meaning remains unchanged with punctuation removed.
- Important words shall be located at the beginning of a sentence.
- Headings and sub-headings shall be used.
- The first sentence of a paragraph shall introduce content in that paragraph.
- Content shall never be humorous. Humor is dangerous.