Value = Price + Reliability + Convenience
from Dr. Frank Lutz, author of Words That Work, It’s Not What You Say, its What They Hear.
1. Focus on benefits, not features. On results, not process
2. Tell stories, not concepts
3. Stay in touch with your clients with newsletters, eZines, and invitations to
presentations to keep information flowing.
4. Tell people what they will get, not what you do.
5.Talk about the client, not about yourself
6. Do not we-we all over your self.
(Marketing consultant Mac McIntosh describes it as “we-we-weing all over
7. WIIFM (What’s In It For Me)
8. Be a solution, a resource to your clients. (from WAE)
|FREE is the most powerful word in any language|
Use Short sentences
Credibility is as important as
Sound and texture matter should be just as
Your messages need to say what people
|Replace words on left with
Buy – use: claim, order, or investLearn – use: Discover
Tell – use: reveal
Things – use: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Stuff – use: Insider Secrets
|Use These Words